RCS Certification Courses
Rigging & Slinging Training
Who Rigging and Slinging Training is for
This training is intended for those personnel who are responsible for carrying out activities related to slinging, lifting, and rigging operations in their organisations
- This training is intended to assist delegates to gather basic knowledge on safe working practices in slinging, lifting, and rigging activities, identifying the hazards and prevention of accidents. It covers theoretical lessons and practical sessions which will enable delegates to undertake such activities safely and efficiently. Delegates are given theoretical and practical sessions followed by written assessment.
What to expect from the training
- Safe working procedures during lifting operations.
- Guidance on avoiding lifting-related incidents.
- Identifying hazards involved in lifting operations and determining adequate control.
- To provide attendees knowledge that will increase both safety and efficiency of operation, to update with current legislation and codes of practice of safe lifting operations.
- To protect the company and individual’s reputation by exposing them to the latest knowledge, information and techniques and developing skills more effectively.
- To build up second line of competency and prepare them as a part of their careers.
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice