RCS Certification Courses
Health & Safety Supervisor Training
Who Health and Safely Supervisor Training is for
This is an exclusive general safety induction course intended for supervisors/foreman who joins an organisation and wishes to gain a supervisor-level knowledge of construction safety
- The overall aim is to develop a general understanding of various construction activities that happen in the construction industry.
- Influencing the organisation in creating a safer environment to work and to make aware of the employees the importance of following safety rules and regulations and thereby creating a safety-oriented work community promoting safety culture in the organisation.
- Supervisors will be able to practice SLSP (Save Life Save Property – a tool for a safer activity monitoring) protocol
What to expect from this Training
- Safe working procedures during various construction-related operations.
- Guidance on avoiding construction-related incidents.
- Identifying hazards involved in construction-related operations and determining adequate controls.
- To provide attendees knowledge that will increase the both safety and efficiency of operation, to update with current legislation and codes of practice in construction-related operation.
- To protect the company and individual’s reputation by exposing them to the latest knowledge, Information and techniques and developing skills more effectively.
- To build up second line of competency and prepare them as a part of their careers.
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice