Inernational Certification Courses
Confined Space Training
Who Confined Space Training is for
This training is intended for personnel who will enter confined spaces for inspection or testing or to perform any associated work.
- At the end of this course, the participants will be able to identify and define a confined space and other related terms, state the hazards associated with confined space entry operations, explain and apply the hierarchy of controls to a confined space operation, and identify basic emergency response procedures.
- This course shall provide the various theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding in the safe method and procedure of working in the confined space for different categories of people in accordance with Statutory Regulation and Standards during confined space operation.
What to expect from Confined Space Training
- Safe working procedures during confined space pre-entry and entry operations.
- Guidance on avoiding confined space entry related incidents.
- Identifying hazards involved in confined space operations and determining adequate controls.
- To provide attendees knowledge that will increase both safety and efficiency of operation, to update with current legislation and codes of practice in safe confined space operations.
- To protect the reputation of the company and individuals by exposing them to the latest knowledge, information and techniques and developing skills more effectively.
- To build up second line of competency and prepare them as a part of their careers.
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice