Lift and Elevator Inspection
Lift and elevator certification services to assure the safety, performance and integrity of your lifts and elevators. Our lift and elevator certification services help you obtain the relevant certification you need to assure the safety, performance and integrity of your lifts.
Our unique global reach and qualified inspectors offer you the unrivalled expertise needed to understand the legal and regulatory requirements your lifts must meet throughout the world. Plus, we know exactly when and how your lifts need to be inspected to remain in compliance.
What we can do:
- Assure the safety, performance and integrity of your lifts and their components
- Achieve the required elevator certification of the country you are operating in and ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and safety standards
- Ensure that your lift and its components are regularly assessed, tested and inspected at the right time and in-line with standards, such as the European lifts directive compliance audit
- Verify the design of your lifts according to international design codes
Lift and Elevator Certification Services Include:
- Design verification: evaluating design, drawings and specifications against the applicable codes, standards, purchase specification and statutory requirements
- Type-approval of lifts: testing and inspections against specifications, codes, directives and industry standards for your lifts and their components
- Inspections and audits of lifts: complete examination of mechanical, structural, electrical and safety systems, including wire ropes and chains
- Testing of lifts: independent witnessing of equipment performance tests to guarantee that performance values are met